Monday, 12 May 2014

YASSER ALORINI

Hi All,

My name is yasser Alorini and I am from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I think the first and most important thing that you all should know about me is that I don't like to talk about my self at all. However, since this is a requirement I will share a few things with you. first, I'm master holder from Murray state university in TESOL. I graduated last summer, then I worked for al imam university as English teacher. I recently resigned to work for BAE system. Unfortunately, other than this short period, I have no teaching experience.

As of my personality I can say that I'm social person. I like to know people from around the world and I like to know about there culture. So, don't hesitate to talk to me because I would be more than happy to be your friend!!.



6 comments:

  1. I really like the picture bro,,,I really do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yasser, I am very happy to be one of your colleagues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kind of you to say that. I hope we become close friends within the next two months.

      Delete
  3. Hi Yasser, I am happy to be one of your colleague here in NCM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Abdullah. I hope we be friend in NCM and after!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.